Reliable, completely independent, company listed on First Section of Tokyo Stock Exchange
Record of M&A brokerage service for small- and medium-sized companies
The Nihon M&A Center is a completely independent M&A frim that was founded through joint investment by certified public accountants and tax accountants throughout Japan. Because it is completely independent, it can provide meritorious brokerage services for both transferring companies (companies to be sold) and acquiring companies from a truly neutral position, without depending on certain banks, securities companies, audit corporations, and acquisition candidate companies.
Also, in December 2007 the Nihon M&A Center became listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, which strongly requires compliance and corporate social responsibility; moreover, the company manages confidential corporate information and observes laws with utmost care.
The Nihon M&A Center has a high contract signing rate for friendly M&As aimed at company "survival and development," and during the 25 years since its founding, it has completed more than 3,500 small- and medium-sized company M&As! We take pride in having the No. 1 record of performance in the industry.
With qualifications that are accepted by all companies and institutions, including being "No. 1 in the industry," an "independent (neutral) company," and "listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange," we are truly at the core (platform) of M&A in Japan. Utilizing this unique positioning, we have developed Japan's largest M&A information network, which includes approximately 300 regional financial institutions (90% of the nation's local banks and 70% of its credit unions), over 670 accounting firms, over 1,670 professionals, chambers of commerce (nationwide, including Tokyo, Nagoya, and Osaka), as well as securities companies, venture capitalists, consulting companies, and others.
Six advantages of Nihon M&A Center
Listing on First Section of Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Highly reliable company listed on First Section of Tokyo Stock Exchange (Total market value: 300 billion yen * As of April 2017)
- Customers can be assured that we are fully in compliance.
- Completely independent and do not belong to any financial groups, audit corporation groups, or other such groups.
- Offers advisory services and information from a neutral position.
Abundant project information (acquisitions and transfers/sales)
- Possess information on approximately 650 transfer/sale projects under contract with us.
- Possess several tens of thousands of units of information on the acquisition needs of client companies and companies under contract.
Japan's largest M&A information network + overseas network
- Accumulation of M&A information as M&A information platform
- Regional M&A centers: Approximately 670 bases (leading accounting firms throughout nation)
- Regional financial institutions: Approximately 300 (covering about 90% of local banks and majority of credit unions)
- Other entities, including chambers of commerce, securities companies, consulting companies, PEs, and venture capitalists
- Partnerships with first-rate financial institutions and first-rate M&A companies overseas
Advanced research capabilities
- Effective utilization of own M&A database (needs information)
- Industry and company research capability through partnership with affiliated Yano Research Institute
- Richly experienced consultants provide support ranging from strategy formulation to execution.
- Professionals such as certified public accountants, tax accountants, and lawyers are available in-house and provide specialized service.
Japan's largest M&A support company for small- and medium-sized companies
We are the No. 1 M&A firm in Japan.
- In terms of project formation and number of contracts signed, we are already in the world's top tier of M&A advisors.
- With a network that covers 90% of local banks and top 670 accounting firms, we have acquired M&A information from across Japan.
M&A performance in Japan (April 2013 to March 2014)
- Number of deals: 256
- Sales (≈ M&A commissions): 10,547 million yen